Warriors Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of Good vs. Evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hotsprings in the woods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Number of posts : 140
Alliance/Power : Diviar
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character sheet
Gold:
hotsprings in the woods Left_bar_bleue5/500hotsprings in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (5/500)

hotsprings in the woods Empty
PostSubject: hotsprings in the woods   hotsprings in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:57 am

-is in the hotsprings my shirt off- "man this feels good"
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Gold:
hotsprings in the woods Left_bar_bleue5/500hotsprings in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (5/500)

PostSubject: Re: hotsprings in the woods   hotsprings in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 am

-sinks deeper in thinking deeply-
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: hotsprings in the woods   hotsprings in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:24 am

-hair begins to flare up as I think harder-
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: hotsprings in the woods   hotsprings in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:13 am

"Akash you can come out" -a little boy walks out from the underbrush as my hair fell- akash "gambit can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: hotsprings in the woods   hotsprings in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 am

"yea what with?" akash "a master battle to see if Im worthy of a master" "so you want me to train you?" akash "yes" "cool Im in"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hotsprings in the woods   hotsprings in the woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hotsprings in the woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Creed :: World :: RP Area-
Jump to: